Plaintiff Medical Plan
Medical coverage for the uninsured or under-insured accident victim.
A Plaintiff Medical Plan (PMP) is an alternative reimbursement source to traditional health insurance. Medical providers accepting PMP are able to treat uninsured accident victims while eliminating the risk of reimbursement.
is to deliver high-value credit-free financing to support the sustainability and growth of medical providers, our clients. We purchase our clients medical lien receivables and facilitate business growth by connecting & funding patients and attorneys.
Transparency, efficiency, privacy and reliability are our cornerstones.
Medical Lien Purchasing Defined
The sale of medical
accounts receivable Letter of Protection (LOP) portfolios associated with Personal Injury (PI) or Workers Compensation (WC) cases at a discounted rate from the assessed potential future
A statutory lien asserted by a medical group against patients to claim money payable for healthcare service provided.
Letter of Protection (LOP)
A "Letter of Protection" is an agreement between a plaintiff's lawyer and a healthcare provider to forgo payment from an injured patient until the suit is resolved favorably. The healthcare provider agrees to collect payment from the proceeds of the legal settlement.
Why sell accounts receivable?
- Instantly increase working capital; No more waiting years for personal injury or workers compensation cases to settle.
- Eliminate risk of non-payment, reduced payment or slow payment due to case dismissals and attorney negotiations. Non-recourse payment, meaning, if the lien is noncollectable, we assume the loss and you keep your money.
- Eliminate collection costs; No more expensive and complicated A/R tracking software, salaries for billing departments, outsourced collections, hassle of case follow-up, lien negotiations and bad debt.
- Predictable cash-flow when assigning new A/R; instantly sell your A/R at a predetermined fixed rate to balance cyclical receivable fluctuations.
- Use the money however you choose; fund operations, invest in new technologies, expand services, continued education, purchase medical equipment.
- Increased productivity; spend your time doing what you do best, treating patients. Let us deal with the paperwork.
- No interest rate or loan
- No fees of any kind
- Guaranteed highest payout; or we'll give you $100 Visa gift card
- Faster funding; returning customer can receive funds in as little as 4 hours
- No upfront costs
- No cost to patient
- Patients are never contacted or collected from
- Strengthened attorney network relationships
- No minimum or maximum bill amounts
- Single liens or bulk portfolios
- Fast & easy application; minimal paperwork
- No obligation
- Free evaluation
- Enhanced attorney relationships - Founded by personal injury attorneys,MedBanker goes above and beyond to build upon existing relationships with your attorneys while helping grow your network through our client base.
- 9% of personal injury cases are dismissed in court
- 67% of the total billed amount is the average attorney settlement
- 27 months is the average time each case is paid on average from the time of treatment
- 19% of the billed amount is wasted in collection costs on average
True weighted total value of PI or WC receivables = 39% after 2+ years
•Ambulatory Surgical Centers
•Pain Management Centers
•Urgent Care/ Clinics
•Large Heathcare Systems
•Home Health Care
•Long-term Care/ Rehab Facilities
Case Coverage:•Personal Injury
•Motor Vehical Accident (MVA)
•Slip & Fall
Speak with our staff for a complete list of the most up-to-date eligibility guidelines.
Inject your practice with capital
Collect tomorrow's receivables today with our medical lien purchase program.
*Payment subject to MedBanker underwriting requirements & approval, as determined in Diversified Acceptance Company and its affiliate's sole discretion.
New and returning clients: *First time clients only:
1. Patient information
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Dates of service
- Bill balance
- Payments received (Insurance, MedPay, PIP, No Fault etc.)
- Adjusted balance
2. Case Information
- Type of case
- Case status
- Additional comments
3. Attorney Information
- Law firm
- Contact name (paralegal or case manager)
- Attorney name
- Attorney phone
- Attorney fax
2 years of lien collection history:
- Patient name
- Billed amount
- Dates of service
- Insurance payments received (including MedPay, PIP or No Fault)
- Law firm or attorney
- Cancelled checks showing final payment from attorney